Sunday, October 16, 2011

No Magic Pill

These last two weeks have rough for me.  No major losses (or gains), a 4 day migraine, and long stressful days at work.  I guess I’m writing this to make a point to say that I haven’t given up.  I’m still trying.  I have had a few times I’ve noticed my emotional eating and stress eating resurface, but I’m trying hard to realize when I’m doing it and praying through it.  I had this food thing conquered for a whole 2-3 weeks before food temptations and life came back in and started trying to take over again.  I can tell that this is going to be a daily battle.  Just because I think I have it under control for a while, and then BAM, I find myself slipping again.  But I now KNOW I can do this, so I’m constantly trying to keep myself focused and re-motivated.  And so far it is working.  We can do this ladies. 

Knowing that I will still slip – well that is our human nature, but knowing the freedom that I have and have had this month from food addictions has been so liberating that I hope to cling to that to continue to pick myself right back up and continue.  Knowing that I can continue to do this is key. 

No comments:

Post a Comment