Thursday, September 29, 2011

Little Introduction is in order

Hi, my name is Natalie, and I love food.  And I think food loves me too, at least that is the lie it has been telling me for years.  I have tried every diet you could imagine, some multiple times, and failed at just about every single one.  Honestly the only thing that probably has ever worked for me is Weight Watchers, but after having baby number 2 (Jan 2011) I haven’t been able to jump back on that band wagon either.

Amanda and Christina are two of my best friends.  We have all three been on this diet journey at different points in our lives together on and off since 2005.  Yes, that is what, 6 years now.  We have been successful at times together and we have been not-so-successful at times together. 

So why did we start this blog?  Well, honestly, I think it would be a great way to track all of our successes and failures in one location.  And wouldn’t it be nice if we could look back now, to what all worked and didn’t work over the years for each of us?  We are also hoping that this blog can help us stay focused and motivated.

I also want to add that we are NOT fitness experts or dietitians.  We are just 3 not so skinny gals looking to lose weight, encourage each other and others, and document our progress here on the blog.  So welcome.  This is our journey to becoming Three Skinny Twits. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment